90 DAY Limited Warranty Information
L5 – 90 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY
The product you have purchased from L5 is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service to the original owner for (90) day from date of original purchase (“Warranty Period”). Should the product prove defective during the Warranty Period, you must email or call our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-928-401-0971. Do not return the defective part or unit unless instructed to do so after contacting us. Under this limited warranty, L5 will replace any parts found to be defective due to a manufacturer’s defect. A shipping and processing charge will apply to any replacement undertaken by L5. This limited warranty is not transferable, extends only to personal use and does not apply to use of any product in a manner for which it was not designed or intended, or in a manner inconsistent with directions in the user’s manual or other instructions supplied with the product. After the expiration of this limited warranty, the cost of parts will be the responsibility of the original purchaser.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL L5 OR ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, MISUSE, INABILITY TO USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT, OR ANY PRODUCT DEFECT, INCLUDING ANY ECONOMIC LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT OR USE, COSTS OF INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL, OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES OF WHATEVER NATURE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY GRANTED BY THANE DIRECT USA AND SHALL BE IN LIEU OF AND EXCLUSIVE OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
2. Improper or inadequate assembly or maintenance.
3. Unauthorized modification or commercial use.
4. Improper packaging in return transit.
5. Normal wear and tear.
6. Unsupervised use by children under 18 years of age.
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE: The original purchaser should contact our customer care representatives via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 1-928-401-0971. Depending on the extent of the service required, the original purchaser shall have the obligation and responsibility to:
• Pay for all service and parts not covered by this limited warranty; and
• Pay the applicable shipping and processing fee as specified by our customer care representatives.
• If you are instructed to return the product (a) carefully package the product using adequate padding material to prevent damage during transit – the original packaging is ideal for this purpose; (b) include your proof of purchase, which includes the date of purchase; and (c) send to the address designated by our customer care representatives via USPS or carrier of your choice.
FOR ALL INQUIRES, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR WARRANTY CLAIMS VIA E-MAIL AT firstname.lastname@example.org OR BY PHONE AT 1-928-401-0971 L5 is not responsible for any uninsured items lost in transit or costs incurred by the customer to return the product.